Monday, August 28, 2006

To keep you up to date I will recount the events of note in my life. Firstly, I went and shadowed Dr. becki burman for 5 hours, and saw 5 tooth extractions. I am back in classes and that's looking to be a fun time. I may have to take on a lot of students to tutor because the semester looks to be expensive.

Well that's the old on with the new. I have once again been crafting like mad. Crochet, knitting, chainmaille, sewing. I'm loving it.

On a more serious note.

Of late I have been troubled. I have been troubled by my current relationship. When the relationship began it felt like such a privilege to be with her. Now, it feels more like a chore. I think I'm only staying in the relationship out of habit, and because I don't want to hurt the girls feelings. To be truthful I don't really feel like I'm really all that good a partner either. In earnest I think she'd be happier with someone else. It's not that there's anything really wrong with either of us or the relationship in general, but when I ask myself, "why are you in this relationship", I can honestly say that it isn't because it makes me happy.

2 comments:

Squid said...

(((((hugs)))) It will work out in the end, either way.

Claytonian said...

it's not you it's shmee. The little pirate ruins everything.

Sorry that was wierd.