Thursday, August 31, 2006

Hmm, I apparently double booked my monday. I wanted to go get a tattoo on monday but I forgot that I need to pick up my brother from DIA on monday, so thats what I'll be doing.
On that note, there have been a lot of little dissapointments lately. Another one is that I can't get the part time lab job I wanted, which means no new computer for a while. The most I could hope to scrap together in the next month would include the aproximately 300 I have plust the excess of student loans~200, maybe 90 dollars that I've loaned people, and whatever my latest cook paycheck, thats about 100. So all in all thats around 700, but I still have to eat, and pay for gas, and maybe another textbook. I may be able to make a little by tutoring and working weekends but I'm just not satisfied with the timeframe. I am all for taking advice on the subject.

No comments: