Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I just went outside to grab a book from my car, and I saw the most beautiful thing I may ever see. First of all I love this time of night. It is so calm and still and quiet, plus it's always a little cooler than the daytime. Anyway, as I was walking out to my car I was thinking, 'man I love living here, you can see the stars to clearly'. At that moment I looked up to see what may have been the space station, or maybe a planet, but it was big and bright. Then I started to notice other shiny lights in the sky, and something remarkable struck me. They were sparkling. I've always heard people talk about how stars twinkle and all, but I always figured that meant getting brighter or dimmer. These were twinkling through myriad colors. And while I was standing there, getting cold to my bones watching the stars twinkle I thought, 'some days I get a reminder to keep on going.'

No comments: