Saturday, April 07, 2007

Have you ever watched a college or high school movie? Ya know, one with overly photogenic, mature and corny students surviving against the odds to the most exciting pop music of the time. Well I've been studying very hard to such greats as 'We Want Fun' 'City of Angels' 'The Art of Losing' and others. So, right now my life reminds me of one of those movies. Corny as it sounds, I kinda like it. The motivation, the feeling of struggle, and of righteousness.

I'm not sure where any of that came from but there it is.

On a related note, if I'm going to be learning all of this information about organic chemistry I should be doing something usefull with it. Now we all know that the best use of learning is EVIL, so why am I not out destroying the world yet??? I'll tell you why. What I'm learning has no real relevance, no real use. If it did the world would have many more smoking craters that used to be where my enemies stood.

No comments: