Wednesday, September 06, 2006

well shit

Today I went to the surplus sale with benny p and looked at computers. I realized that it will be best if I wait to get a shiny refurbished one.

I went to the club and organization day, the math geeks brought popsicles.

I went to Dr. Burman's office and shadowed from 2-5. I saw several cavities being cleaned out and filled, along with a cap reattachment and a enamel sealant. All together with last time I have shadowed for 7 hours. Its a start. I think I will try to go in once or twice a week, since I need to get at least 80 hours of shadowing in before I apply to hygiene school.

I went to a bbq for a few minutes, but I was exhausted and had to go home and nap. The ribs were really good but i felt a little akward. Everyone was looking at me funny and I didn't even have my flesh tunnels or eyebrow rings in.

After my nap I had some din din and then watched rent while knitting. Now I'm going to stay up late and study for my classes tomorrow.

Among other things I think anna is going to have a conversation with me about how she doesn't like the way things are, since we don't really see each other very much... and when that happens I am going to agree and tell her that I don't want to stay in the relationship. This will likely happen thursday around 3. I feel really shitty about this, not because I'm going to hurt her, or because I'm not going to be in a relationship, but rather I'm feeling shitty because I cant just up and tell her that I want it to be over.

so many regrets, so little time.

No comments: